Sunday 12 April 2015

Now boys itself can be a handful to handle. I live with 5 of them. There's my dad, my three brothers and my pet dog. But you guessed it right, me and my mum are he only two ladies in the house. It's a rule not to be in your room too long in my house, so I'm basically forced to mix with them. It's not a bad thing to do but what I wanna do or play is the total opposite of what they wanna do. Such as, read a book or even play a certain sport I play.





But being surrounded with boys can affect you lifestyle. I play video games, I enjoy football and I even wrestle with my cousins. Being surrounded by boys, I learnt to stand up for myself, be brave, and have a strong attitude. But having all these benefits, I am classified as a tomboy. But that never affected me too much because like I said I have a strong attitude and I don't really take in what people say to me that's mean.


But being a rose with a bunch of thorns has its's benefits. Boys don't come anywhere near me to tease me or bully me once they find out I have three brothers. I'm the apple of my parents' eyes. I stand out when I stand among them. Relatives will always say I'm lucky and that I'm the only girl because I don't have to share anything if I had a sister like how my brothers have to share their clothes. Speaking of clothes, all my clothes will be brand new whereas my brothers are all handed down to them. So living with boys can be stressful yet it has its upsides.




2 comments: